SEO & promotions
Is the most effective way to reach a targeted and larger customer base that is the basis for any successful business. Google SEO will bring your business to additional audiences and markets you have not yet thought of touching - which means: Increasing your business significantly!
Thanks to the various search engines on the Internet we are exposed to a whole world of websites and surfers that we would never have been able to reach them were it not for the search engines. Google, of course, is the world's leading search engine and grabs a 48% stake in the US, Yahoo takes up about 28% of the market share, Live MSN takes 10.5% of the market share, and the rest (ask, aol, etc.) account for 13.5%. More than 70%, and the rest of the competition is significantly lower, meaning that Google is the most worthwhile platform for promoting your site, and it is worth paying the most attention to.
Google has about 350 different parameters that it considers to promote your site. Each parameter has a score and the parameter between all the parameters is the one that will bring your business to the first place or the first page on Google.
Here is a brief overview of the 10 most important parameters that Google uses to promote the site:
1. Using keywords in the title tag - these words do not appear on the site, but appear in the code as "meta tags" It is very important to list as many keywords as possible related to your business. Do not forget to ask for it from your website builder!
2. Text of inbound links - that is how many links there are on the web which lead to your site. The more you advertise your site online, the higher your score.
3. Structure of internal links on the site - This is one of the factors by which Google determines the quality of the site. The correct link structure is the tree building categories that each page on the site is 2-3 clicks away from the home page.
4. How long your site is on the Internet - the intention here is not the date on which we buy the domain, but the date on which Google indexes the site for the first time. The longer the site is in Google, the higher its quality is in the eyes of the search engines.
5. Using the key phrases in the body of the site's text - In order for Google to display your site in the search engine, the search words must also appear in the body of the text on the site and be integrated into the content you wrote on the site and not only in meta tags as we wrote in the first section.
6. Link Popularity Page Rank - one of the metrics that Google introduced into the world of the Internet is called PR - Page Rank. This index is given on a scale of 0-10, where 0 is given to a completely new site, 1 to a site with seniority but no backlinks, Problem in the structure of internal links, 4-7 sites with an increasing amount of backlinks (progress is being made differentially), 8-10 mega sites. PR is the importance Google places on the site.
7. How often the content on your site is updated - another score that Google gives is for the frequency of updating the content of the images or videos on your site. The more you update your site, the more content Google can update and bring you in first place.
8. How long does each surfer stay on the site? This is a very important parameter in which Google knows how to identify the average time that visitors stayed on your site. Did you manage to make the surfer read what you wrote? Did you succeed in getting the surfer to go over some pages of the site and not to "run away" after surfing the home page.
9. Frequency of creating inbound links leading to the site - A large number of links that are updated all the time can promote the site up in the search results. This is only when it comes to links from quality sites and not from sites considered spam or junk sites such as large sites whose only purpose is to exchange links.
10. Quality and original content - The more content your site contains, the more it is sought by the search engines. Therefore it is highly recommended to put on the site articles and articles with as professional and quality content as possible. You can also enjoy Section 8 where the surfer will stay longer than the site.